[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'76 530 for sale

Netters,

I bought a '76 530 for my son to drive and now that he's gone to the Air
Force the car is for sale.  While it is
not a perfect car it is solid and has not been involved in any wrecks that I
know of.  I am the second owner
and purchased the car about three months ago.

Since buying the car I've replaced calipers/pads and flexible brake lines on
all four wheels. ('76 530's came
with solid front rotors but the original owner had problems with these so
the dealership replaced them with
vented '77 rotors and calipers).  I have also put on a new set of tires, air
and fuel filters, windshield wipers,
spark plugs, and spark plug wires.  I have installed a new muffler and am
waiting for the exhaust pipe to
connect it with the downpipes.

While the car is solid it does have some body rust (mainly on the hood where
the tarp the last owner had
put on it didn't cover) and the interior is in pretty bad shape.

I'm asking $2000.00 or best offer.  This would make a great project car or
would be good for converting to
track use.  The car is in east Tennessee.

Email me directly for additional information.

Thanks
Gene

       Gene Westburg
       mudshark@domain.elided