[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Brake fluid capacity?

I'm going to be replacing the stock brake fluid with ATE Superblue (I think
that's the name) at my next Inspection I. Does anyone know how much of
the stuff I should order - I'll need enough for a standard flush and refill by
the mechanic that'll be doing the work.

I've never mail-ordered parts before, so I'm also open to recommendations
for a source for basic stuff: Axxis brake pads (Deluxe's), microfilter, and the
brake fluid.

And while I'm on the topic of basic maintenance - poring over the inspection
schedule in the manual, I don't see a schedule for replacement of the fluid
in an auto transmission. When's the usual time to change that fluid?

Thanks in advance. The car is my wife's 95 325iA, with 18k miles, ready for
Inspection I.

- --Neil