[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Broken front Air Scoop, '95 M3 Lux

<<Upon closer inspection it appears that I hit something that tore
the plastic pieces away from their bolts and shreaded parts of the large
bottom piece near the far drivers side.>>>

Sounds like Monterey was a fine time; love the place.  I think I may have a
similar problem with a '91 ///M5.  The concrete stops that are found in
parking stalls had a bolt sticking up from the slab.  Pulling into the stall
was no problem but on backing out, the front air dam hooked on to the bolt
and Voila ... distracted driver side air dam ! Damn!

Have yet to have it repaired but supposedly not a "big" job. Also not sure
whether similar for your M3.

Good luck,
Phil