[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WTB: CD Changer for Alpine5

Hi Digesters,

I'm looking for a CD changer for the "Alpine5" head unit in my 95 E36 M3.
If anyone has one for sale, or knows where I can get one for a reasonable
price (ie. not from the dealer), I'd really appreciate a note. I need all
mounting hardware, and interface cables for a turnkey installation.

Also, is there an aftermarket amp that is compatible with the stock setup
to get a few more watts running through the speakers? (man, the volume
dial on these systems needs to go up to about 17 to get anything out of
the it - what's up with THAT?)

Any comments on the general reliability/performance of the changer itself?
Hints on installation? TIA for any leads/comments.

Michael

michael_muramoto@domain.elided