[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<2002> Battry Relocation to Trunk

I'd be interested in hearing from people who have relocated their battery
from their engine compartment to trunk on a 2002.

In particular I need info on the following concerns:

>What did you use to hold the battery in the trunk... a friend suggested
 using a plastic "marine" battery case that fully encloses the battery

>Do you route the cable from the trunk to starter inside the passenger
 compartment or under the outside of the car?

>What gague wire should be used.

>I was think of using rubber fuel line as an additional insulator on the
 cable where it has to pass through the firewall or into the trunk. Any
 other ideas?

TIA for your input,

Jonathan
'72 2002tii (also undergoing 5 spd conversion)