[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> 17" Tire Pressure Question

This is a request for info from E34 owners out there with the 235/45
setup for their tires, especially M5 owners out there with the factory
wheel and tire setup.  I am looking for info on the recommended tire
pressure for street applications.  Currently, I'm running 40F/38R with
pretty good handling characteristics.  However, I also think the
pressure is a bit high for everyday use.  I'd like to know what other
owners run their tire pressure on and as well what the BMW factory
recommends with the E34 M5 for pressure all around.  Thanks in advance
for any info.

Roy Kao
'95 530i/5-speed/Dinan

BMW CCA & CCC Member