[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Subject: 1996 Suburban 2500

>Big, very big. And lots of cupholders. Eleven, to be exact. Which is
>interesting because it will only seat 8 people: five normal people and
>three two-fisted drinkers

I'm a volunteer to ride with you to your next road race as a member of
the latter catagory! Also, I suggest "Bockscar" for a name!

As for BMW's... I've been mulling over the purchase of a 318ti for some
time now. I'll make a decision soon. Although I don't think I'd be
interested in the California edition, I'm curious about the price. I
havn't seen a price on that option anywhere. Anyone know?
- --
Ron Katona  ron3b@domain.elided