[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e30> SI Reset

     Hi gurus (and guruettes)!

     Does anyone else in the world have a 20-pin diagnostic connector that does
     not resemble either of the schemes listed in the reset FAQ?  My e30 iX
     seems to have been wired by space aliens... if it even had the same size
     and color wires, I could re-figure the pinouts but no such luck.

     When resetting the SI lights for the first time, a cautious DIYer might
     want to peel back the rubber boot on the connector and make triple sure
     the right connector has the right color of wire on it.  Don't ask how I
     know.

     Mike_Richardson@domain.elided