[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Faded black bumper covers

Tony,

The back bumper on my '84 733i was badly faded as well.  I tried several
different cleaners, to no avail.  Even tried something called "bumper
black", which was supposed to do wonders, but didn't.  I finally went to a
local auto paint specialty shop and bought a can of spray paint that was
designed specifically for painting these surfaces.  Masked the car off,
sprayed it, and it now looks like new.

Gary