[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Z3 and misc

Hi all
I just was at the local stealer and had a few observations:
in the showroom there was a silver Z3  that the dealer had fancied up and
one of the toys was a wooden steering wheel for 1395.00 US dollars!! Sure it
looked nice but... the other little feature on this car was a 5000.00
"MARKET ADJUSTMENT" have you folks been paying that? there are a lot of Z3's
around here. I see about 2 daily. granted sometimes they are the same ones.
Also I walked around the lot for about 10 mins and even got into one of the
2 ///M3's they had (both red w/ modena natur) and went into the showroom to
look around and not once did anyone even approach me even to see if I was
lost <G>
this is one place I'll NEVER buy a car even if the price is good. I even
parked my 325is outside the big window so they knew I was a BMW driver already.
The service/parts is different but pricey. I needed fuel line for the fuel
rail and the computer spit out 30.00/meter parts guy couldn't believe it so
he gave it to me for 10.00 what is the deal with fuel hose 8mm?
Sean