[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> 318ti A/C problems

David,

My 95 318ti started the "howling" noise this weekend. At first I thought it was
the car next to me (it sounded similar to a car with brake noise) but after
playing a bit with the controls I realized it was the AC. The sound is coming
from the passenger side and it is loud enough to make me turn my AC off.

BTW, what dealer do you take your car to? I bought mine at VOB but after my
first service check up, I will never take my car there again. They replaced a
broken piece of plastic in the interior of the car and left a bunch of pieces
of the old fasteners laying around the floor. I know this is a little thing but
the Honda dealer never did anything like this and they always hand-washed the
car before returning it to me. I was expecting at least the same level of
service for a car that cost twice as much...

- --
Pedro I. Espina
U.S. Department of Commerce
National Institute of Standards and Technology         Tel (301)975-6178
Chemical Science and Technology Laboratory             FAX (301)258-9201
Process  Measurements Division              mailto:pedro.espina@domain.elided
Fluid Flow Group                           http://fluid.nist.gov/~espina