[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Timing Chain Tool

This tool comes in 2 versions...one for the older (pre-80) models with dual
row chains and one for the single row (80-on) 4-cyl (m10) and 6-cyl (m30)
engines. I bought mine through Assenmacher Specialty Tools in Boulder,
Colorado years ago but in looking through their 1995 catalog, I no longer
see these tools listed.  They can be contacted at 800-525-2943 as they may
still have these in stock. Baum Tools also lists these 2 tools in their
catalog...Dana Baum is an occasional contributor to this digest.  He can be
reached at 800-848-6557.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo c/o The Ultimate Garage,  Emerson, NJ  (201-262-0412)