[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<BMW> Oktoberfest in DC

If you haven't already, try to get to the Sheraton Premier on Leesburg
Pike, Tyson's Corner, Virginia for the BMW CCA Oktoberfest.  Just the
display outside the hotel under the canopy is a dream for some.  Tonight
the display included a 507, 327 (with 2002 engine when last seen under the
hood but don't tell), one of the Prototype Technology M3 race cars, 300
Isetta, and I added my humble 700S Cabriolet to the collection.  Concours
is at Evans Farm Inn, a short drive from the hotel, Friday 9-1. Bring sunny
weather.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021