[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E21> Euro 6cyl Ignition Switch Removal

I have a european 6 cylinder in my shop that we just painted and for some
reason the ignition key will no longer even turn in the cylinder. I have
removed the lower console cover and removed the screws attaching the
ignition switch but can't see how to remove the  key cylinder....Haynes
and Chilton have minimal information on the removal.

I would believe that this car should have no differences between NA
version of the 320i and the Euro version?
This customer is getting pissed and wants his car. Anyone have a
clue?.....

Philip Clark
BMW CCA - New York Chapter
'80 Threetwentyeye (2)