[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 parts for sale (84 318i) CHEAP!

The following parts are for sale for 1984 318i (E30):

Engine Block:  $250
Head               $150
Man Tranny      $250
Drive Shaft        $100
Differential        $80
CV Joints         $40/ea
Radiator           $40
Calipers            $20/ea
Wheels             $30/ea
Aux Fan            $40
AC Condenser    $40
AC Compressor   $50
Steering Rack     $75
Steering Pump     $50
Master Cyl           $60
Clutch Master       $50
Clutch Slave          $25
Alternator              $50
Intake Manifold       $30
Exhaust Manifold   $50
Fan/Viscous Clutch $30
Air Meter                $60
Etc.  Etc.  Etc.   Every piece of the car is for sale.  The original owner
has passed away so there is no way of knowing if any of these parts have been
renewed.  For these prices, though, it would be worth stocking up.  I don't
care to start a junk yard, so I want to sell everything cheap and now (as you
can see).  The car runs just fine now, but have another 318i that I want to
scavenge some parts for.  The car has higher miles--mid 150's.

If there is enough interest, I'll begin disassmbling.  Give me a few days to
respond as I am away from the computer alot.  If you need a certain piece,
let me know.  I don't care what the going rates are or what % of new cost
these parts are.  This is what I want for them.

Everything can be handled through shipping.  I'll even pick up the COD (not
shipping).  Or if you're anywhere near Cincy, I can deliver.  We'll work
something out.  TIA,
Casey Fox