[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Freaking objects in the middle of the highway

Hi,
  Yesterday on the way home, I was enthusiastically driving my '95 M3 on the
highway, when suddenly i see half a tire lying on my lane. I saw this before
the Jeep Cherokee in front of me passed this blown tire. Well to avoid the
tire i moved to the left to the edge of my lane, but apprantely the Jeep
runs over the tire and the tire leaps in the air and smashes into my beautiful
M3. It hits grill and front bummper. One of the grills came out, and the right
fog came off and is shattered to pieces. The front plastic plate with the BMW
letters also comes off. And now the left high beam does not work anymore.

This is the second time that something lying on the highway has injured my
M3. First was a wodden ladder lying in the middle of the highway. Is there
any action I can take against the city or something....because this is
getting ridiculous. This is the second time in a year.  It seems the M3
attracts all sorts of obstacles in the middle of the highway.
I have been driving 10 years and i have never had as many incidents as with
this car in the past year.

Very aggitated and frustrated....
Any comments welcome.
Reji