[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Screen Saver

>Hi all, was looking around on my dads computer and he has this WAY COOL
>screen saver.
>He's into M-B's, so somewhere he found this HUGE silver Mercedes embem that
>rotates on a black background.  Takes up the whole screen.

     A friend gave me this screen saver except it was a glass ball with a
BMW Roundel on each face.  It rotates and moves around the screen.  She said
she got it off the BMW Home Page.  I believe it is BMW/NA's official page
since she also gave me some print outs detailing new BMWs at the same time.
 Sorry I can't tell you the exact address.

     Maximum Payne
     '87 Jetta Wolfsberg Edition 112k