[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E24/28 rear camber

Hello BMW'ers:

	Does anyone have experience with Korman or Dinan rear adjustable
camber bolts? The reason I ask is my current suspension setup, RD springs
and Bilsteins Sports and Hartge Sways, is giving me about 3.9deg of
negative camber in the back. I would like to dial it back to about 2 or
2.5 deg negative. The front is fine at about 1.0 neg.
	Any 5 or 6 onwers want to share their camber settings? Any other
options besides Korman and Dinan?

Andre
83...633..3.5(getting ready for the *new* head, mild porting and polish
w/ Hartge 282cam,dual valve springs)Turbo project in progress...!