[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Baur Convertibles -- How many of us are there?

I am new to this list but would like to see how many Baur Top Cabriolet
owners there are out there?  I have a 1983 323i (e30) and have recently
started to really appreciate the fun of the car (I guess I forgot last
summer).

I did read someone's letter to in the digest re: the Baur factory doing
something to the chassis to make it stiffer.  Is that right?

Any and all comments re: Baurs are welcome.  Please also let me know if
there is a web page for Baur tops.

Completely Unrelated  --   For Sale
The following is a mix of low value items I need to get rid of.  Because
the parts are low value, it would only make sense if you are in the
Washington, D.C. area or are coming to O'fest.

complete carpet for e30 -- dark grey odds/
ends for e30 door panels
Set of new Bosch spark plugs for 1976 2002
antenna for 2002 (1976)