[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <E30> CD Changer Problem

"Ed Miszkiewicz" <edm@domain.elided> writes:
>The CD changer in my '90 325 doesn't work in continuous play mode.  It resets
>to CD1/track1 each time I start the car.
>
>Is there a fuse for memory power anywhere, and if so exactly where would it be
>located.  I've had no luck finding one.

It sounds like the power wire for your CD changer loses power when
the car is turned off.  The power source for the changer should be
hot at all times.

         Good luck!
            Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.