[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

arrogant drivers (lets put and end to this)

Sometimes the people on this list surprise me.  On the one hand everybody
talks about the camraderie that owning a BMW brings.  However, as soon as
somebody mentions that they are young or, GASP, their parent bought it for
them the whole house just burns down.

This is silly, if you really believe that all 20 year olds are going to
wreck their cars, then just sit on it, you dont need to spread it around.
Lets keep talking about performance chips, exhaust systems, and anal
retentive waxing products.  At least these discussions foster unity and
have some point discussing.  If you think that talking shit is going to
make any 20 year old give up their prized bimmer, let me try to take yours
away.

This is from a 20 year old whose first car was a diesel mercedes and whose
second car is a BMW.  And I love it, and I tell everybody my daddy bought
it for me.  After all, what is money if you cannot spend it on people you
love?  Nobody questions buying their young wife a new car right?

Anyway, god will return to lurking for now, and I hope this thread will do
something similar.

god                                                          phone 512-445-0211

the almighty one
god@domain.elided
techno.boy@domain.elided