[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Experience w/ Laser Echo?

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BB81F3.1C3A00E0

Hi fellow digesters,

Wondering if anyone has experience with Laser Echo that's advertised in the
August Roundel?  I'm also curious how it stacks up against the Valentine
One advertised in the same issue.

Opinions, experiences (good & bad), or pointers to further info, much
appreciated,

Thx, Joseph

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BB81F3.1C3A00E0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br>Hi fellow =
digesters,<br><br>Wondering if anyone has experience with Laser Echo =
that's advertised in the August Roundel? &nbsp;I'm also curious how it =
stacks up against the Valentine One advertised in the same =
issue.<br><br>Opinions, experiences (good &amp; bad), or pointers to =
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BB81F3.1C3A00E0--