[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nick Pinto - Where Are You?

I tried twice to e-mail a response to Nicholas Pinto <npinot@domain.elided>
regarding his post entitled <1979 633 csi worries>, but it bounced each time
suggesting his ISP didn't recognize his user name.

If you're reading, Nick, e-mail me to confirm your address and I'll try again
before posting my somewhat lengthy response here.

Gerry O'Connor
(who, perhaps showing his age, thought immediately of 'My Mother the Car'
when reading Scott's reference to a tv show with a talking car, and wondered
why Scott thought it was a Pontiac...until Hans so eloquently defined the
show's protagonist as 'you know, the fellow who plays a lifeguard'.  I
preferred my train of thought, as off track as it may have been.)