[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

arrogant drivers

From: Ben Wright <benwright@domain.elided>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 01:04:08 -0500
Subject: arrogant young drivers

I think that no one has a right to call someone an arrogant young driver =
if
they have never even seen there driving.  I'm 16 and I am paying for a =
BMW
by myself with no help from anyone.  I have also gotten many compliments
about my driving. Many say that I am better than most adults, and so are =
my
friends.  I know that I drive responsibly and I am always very careful.  =
My
friend that was given a '94 525i is especially careful because he knows =
that
he got it for doing great in school and in all his extra activities he
participates in.  He knows that he got the car because his parents trust
him.  So before anyone assumes that young drivers are arrogant and can't
appreciate cars you should get to know them before you say things like =
that.
Oh, Both Bimmer's are washed at least 2 times a week.  Thank You.

Benwright@domain.elided

Hey Ben:

I was one of the people getting on the case of the arrogant driver.  I =
was not speaking in general terms.  I was being specific with my remarks =
directed at one particular person that did not show a responsible =
attitude on the postings.

You and your friends keep up the good driving and enjoy your cars.  It's =
a great thing to be able to appreciate such a vehicle and the =
responsibility that comes with any vehicle at such a young age!

- - Nick Pinto