[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Faded Cosmos Schwartz Paint

<< From: Bob & Betsy Sawyer <kedsrwgs@domain.elided>
 Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 12:48:16 +0100
 Subject: Re: Faded Paint

 Hi Michael,
 We just go a new M3 Cosmos Black, Modena Nadur.  We saw you post in
 the digest and would be interested in the responses you receive.

 Bob and Betsy Sawyer
 - --
 Windy City M3 >>

Here's my two bits.

1) Don't use any product that has the word "miracle" in the marketing blurb
2) Don't use any product that has the number "2000" in the marketing blurb
3) Don't use any product that has the word "poly" in the marketing blurb
4) Do use Mothers or Meguirs or Zymol (DO NOT ASK WHICH IS BETTER, the world
will stop spinning on it's axis and all life will come to an end as the
atmosphere heats up to a zillion degrees on the sun side and chills to near
absolute zero on the dark side).  Use these products about every three months
in some sort of Pagan ritual that will make you one with your car.

My M3 is two years old and still looks as good as the day I bought, it would
probably look better if it weren't for the really fine little &^$^%$&
scratches on the hood that drive me mad under flourescent lights.

cheers,

Marco