[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Boy racers

<< What's a "boy racer"? I see this a lot and I'm curious. If I have to
 ask...does that make me one? Never been to a driving school but I will fix
 that soon. >>

 To answer your first ?

Typically they think they know more than the instructor, and try impressing
the instructor by "showing" the instructor how fast they during the first
track session.  They don't listen to the instructor, they show up in full
nomex (I'm sure they just have safety in mind, god knows I've seen hundreds
of cars burst into flames during driving schools), they fill my mirrors
during warm-up/cool down laps.

To answer your second ?

NO

cheers,

Marco
(I hope I haven't started another stupid thread.............)