[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> FS: 1972 4sp.

Well all,

Regrettably, I need to sell my 1972 2002.  I am the third owner, the second
of which owned the car from 1974-1994, purchasing it from his sister (the
original owner).  I have had the car since August of 1994 and only put 6,000
miles on it to bring it to roughly 110,000 original miles.  The car started
out in California, spent a couple years in Salt Lake City, then headed east
to reside in Pennsylvania for several years.  Since 1984 it has been in the
Dallas/Fort Worth area of TX.  Details about the car are as follows:

4 cyl.  Strong engine w/ california emissions
4 sp.   Needs synchros
Front & Rear suspension is in great condition
Interior - brown & black nearly perfect
Exterior - sunroof, minor body rust
Price - $1200

Please feel free to email me with questions and I will give more details on
the car.

Jon Gery
<jon@domain.elided>

72  & 74 '02s