[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mail Order Tires (a little long--sorry.)

You may have abit farther than you meeted to to balance your wheels/tires.
I also had puchased a set of Hockenheims w/Goodyear GAs and had a similar
problem with the vibration. But my past experience proved that I need
hub-centric rings that fit just inside the hub to mount tightly against the
BMW rotor hub center. Since these wheels (aftermarket TSW) are made for a
variety of vehicles, the hub centers are made larger for whatever
application. Well since the hub of the wheel is not snug around the rotor
hub, the wheel will be off-center thus creating the vibration. The
hub-centric rings are just a couple buck each.

Leon; 86 325es