[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Put to sleep?

Rocco Wrote:

<Subject: How do I put my 328cab into hibernation
<
<I know it's a bit early, but I want to get the best for my baby. Can anyone
<provide me with the optimum conditions and preparation instructions for an
<Ontario winter of sleep?
<
<Thanks, (in advance)
<Rocco

I reply:

OK, I suggest that you get a nice, new down comforter, new pillow and mattress.  Then,
when you send your car down here to me in Gig Harbor, WA, you will sleep very soundly
through out the winter!  I promise to take the car through 5K rpm at least once per day,
keep it washed (by hand) and in top running condition while garaged in this moderate
climate where no chemicals are used on the streets.

When you come out of hibernation in the spring, give me call...

Your Welcome, (in advance)

Jan  ;-)