[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SiBoard BMW

In answer to numerous postings & questions RE: Service Indicator (Si)
Boards, The idiot lights green yellow & Red, The Guage malfunction problem,
& the ongoing battery replacement debate we offer the following. IF ......
You have tried the battery replacement & it STILL does not function
correctly we offer a COST CONSCIOUS Service Indicator Board replacement that
will solve ALL of your guage malfunctions, light problems, etc. Our remfg
boards have NEW LITHIUM batteries and are improved for durability.We even
offer a NEW STYLE Board for some models that ....ELIMINATE..... The Idiot
Lights if you dont feel changing your oil every 9000 miles is a good
idea.These new style boards have a LIFETIME guarantee. For more info & price
quote give us a call 1-800-590-7770 Rodd & Crew
Rodd Sidney                BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided        http://www.dzn.com/global/bmw.htm