[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #48

>My 88 E30...117,000+ mi...stalled...while I was accelerating...
>acted as if the fuel was suddenly cut off
>felt like the engine...died from fuel starvation.

Perhaps a badly clogged fuel filter or clogged pre-pump filter.  Sounds like
a fuel-supply problem - probably a clog somewhere.  Sentence fragments.

>the next morning...the damn thing [started right up]!
>
>David Tow (an ironic last name, isn't it?)
       ^^^

*There's* the trouble.  You have an excess irony build-up in your last name.
Replace the faulty name with a new one (or a high-quality rebuilt name).
That should help.

Barry