[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Air filter (UNI)and injector pump ?

Hello Everyone,
Is anybody running a uni filter set up on thier tii's.
 I want to replace the standard airbox on a 2002tii motor witha single
uni filter or similar foam sock type filter. Should I put a volocity
stack type trumpet onto the plenum to get the same straight length that
the airbox and rubber joiner made.
Apart from being louder can any body think of any draw backs of doing
this? Will it cause a jetting problem with the fuel injection or is
this self regulated?.
Injection Pump question.
At the back of the fuel injection pump there is an adjustable 'thing'.A
nut/washer on a shaft that can be screwed up or down to adjust the
distance it travels. Any clues as to what it is? and should I leave it
alone.

Simon Teed
Centre For Magnetic Resonance.
University of Queensland.