[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> 525i Touring wagon

One of yesterday's posts seems reason enough to violate my usual rule
not to be rude on the digest:

> Bought a 92 wagon.  Getting conflicting critiques on it: one friend
> says it nothing but trouble and another says it is the best thing
> (bullet-proof).
> Opinions?

Yes; two opinions:  1. You should buy the car that YOU determine
is right for you, not what your ignorant friends think is right for
you.  2. You should determine this BEFORE you buy the car.

Oh, and 3. If you lack the confidence to pick a model yourself,
just ask the salesman what he recommends.

Curt Ingraham
ingraham@domain.elided

P.S. If bullet-proof is what you need, check out the 750iL listed in
the current issue of the DuPont Registry.  Gun ports, oil slick,
smokescreen, etc.