[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Radio Noise/interference

Is there a solution for the whine that I get, intermittently, from my
radio in a 1988 325is?  My radio is a Kenwood KRC-869 with a KDC-602
disk changer in the trunk.  The interference happens when listening to
radio, cassettes, or CDs, so an antenna booster is not a solution,
probably need to clean up the power in the system.  Any help would be
most appreciated.  I'll even send you a picture from my 3-year old
cousine, if you can tell me how to fix it (cheap, prefferably)
- --
Pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more.     |         St. Steve
                                --Tom Waits    |   sbellaire@domain.elided

It's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand.|    Shoes for Industry!