[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1995 318i Creaking and Sqeeking Issue

Mark Wrote:
>Does anyone have this same problem or has had some BMW dealer
>fix this problem with the doors and body of the car qreeking and sqeeking?
> If so, could I please hear from you!

>I'm in the same boat as you, so let me know if you find a solution.

There was a Technical Service Bulletin Report # 360295(4298) dated
Nov. 1995, talking about friction noise from front/rear door seals on
tires.  Repair by installing isolation tape.  I don't know if this is
the same problem but has anyone experienced this greeking and sqeeking
in the 3 series coupes and M3s.

Thanks, Bob Sawyer
- --
Windy City M3