[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Web Site for used BMWs.

Dear fellow digesters and enthusiasts,
My car habit has gotten so out of control that I have started a BMW only
(well, mostly) used car dealership in Whiteland IN, just south of
Indianapolis. I am specializing in M- cars, but will also carry anything else
with a performance orientation. My web site is
http://www.trader.com/users/5012/8969/ and the name of the business is "The
Driver's Edge". This is going to be dedicated to the car enthusiast, and
anyone visiting the Indianapolis area is welcome to drop in to visit, whether
you are looking for a car, or just wanting to chat.
  Visit the site, tell me what you think, and email m5jeff@domain.elided for input
or more info! I can be reached at 317-535-0280, or 317-535-0250 as well.
 Wish me luck, I've kinda bet the farm on this one...

Current inventory:
77 Porsche 930 w/ 87 Turbo brakes $17,900
89 BMW 325i 5 spd 89k mi, PERFECT interior $10,900
88 M3 Convertible
91 E30 320i Touring
88 M3 red/black $15,000