[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Subject: Why are BMW's so special?

Angie wrote:

>Hello all;
>
>A funny thing happened to me yesterday.  I just got my 1993 320i (I just
>love it!!!) and I was taking some co-workers out in it for a spin (to
>show it off, of course!) and one of them, a 37 year old mother of two
>minivan driver got in the front seat, looked around and asked, "So
>what's so special about these cars that makes them so expensive?"
>I was so baffled by the question, that I couldn't think of what to tell
>her!!!  Does anyone have any good comebacks for the next yahoo that asks
>such a STUPID question???

It is simple:  next time some stupid yahoo asks you that question, have
him/her sit behind the steering wheel, rather than the passenger seat, on
the next drive.

>I am still shocked that there are people out there that can't tell BMW
>quality from an 87 Chrysler minivan!!!!

On the other hand, maybe the person is without hope!  The person probably
can't drive a manual shift either.

Mike Gammon
1996 328i
formerly 1994 320i.