[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Zymol advice

>>... yet another entry about Zymol, ...  Will the starter kit be =
sufficient ... or should I just purchase the >>carbon wax and clear? =
...I'm really looking forward to trying Zymol's actual products ...

Get the HD cleaner and Zymol Carbon; I'm not familiar with "clear".   I =
used this combination about 3 weeks ago on a Black 5.  I have not had =
time to wash since then and it was looking pretty bad.  Yesterday =
evening I washed (using a couple of drops of baby shampoo in warm water) =
and dried (chamois and cotton diaper)  --  the resultant shine was as =
though I'd just waxed and polished.=20

Mark Greer
'94 530i (Clean and black)  The birds are already circling, I'm sure.