[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Engine Oil Light

Date: 1996-07-25 09:00

My Engine oil warning light on the sensor panel came on today. I
immediately pulled over and checked the oil. It was right on the money.
There
was no noise, no leaks, no nothing, so I drove it the rest of the way to
work.

Could this be an oil pressure problem or just a false alarm from the
sensor????
Is there any possibility of damage if I keep driving ????

I'm also looking for a mechanic in the Boston Ma. area.

T.I.A.
Mike
83 528e 191k (daily 85 mile-a-day driver)