[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1975 2002 for sale

Regrettably, my father is selling his 1975 2002 BMW.  It's a 2-door,
with a sunroof.  In 1986 it was completely re-done (headlights to
taillights) in Allentown, PA.  Since then there's been normal
maintenance - it's very pampered by a good (and expensive) mechanic.
The only problem with it is that the front grill needs to be
replaced.  No one told me the details, but my brother was driving...
No rust because it's in Louisiana, and that doesn't happen to a
well-maintained car.  It's green, of course, with a perfect tan/cream
interior.  He's asking $5,000.
The car and the person to contact are in Baton Rouge, LA.  Call Clyde
Graham at (504) 383-3627.  Please don't call after 9:30 their time!!
Somebody's going to get a honey of a car, and I am going to be very
envious.  I keep reminding myself that if I brought it up here to
Northern Michigan it would rust out the first winter.... sigh.
E-mail me if you like, but I don't have any technical details.