[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e12> still seeking parts car

I have CASH that I will readily pay for a parts car, preferably one
in TX.  I am looking for an E12 528i with the following parts intact:

- - manual gearbox, and all linkages, levers, mounts, clutch parts,
etc.
- - pedal cluster
- - flywheel
- - driveshaft
***--the following are not absolutely necessary
- - distributor
- - power window motors, at least two
- - speedometer
- - exhaust manifolds
- - tailpipe

I will drive to your place and pick it up, ready and willing, need it
ASAP.  A 530i will also be considered, but I will pay more for a
528i.
Josh Karnes                                                 joshk@domain.elided
Renaissance Man                        http://www.tanisys.com/~joshk/home.htm
Tanisys Technology                                     http://www.tanisys.com
Austin, Texas                      '78 BMW 530i | '72 Datsun 240Z | IZCC #308
           *** opinions expressed herein are MINE, ALL MINE!! ***