[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <none>

>>I am looking for a car to buy with my $22K.  Considering both the 318ti base
>>model and the top of the line VW VR6.

Thanx a lot for your advice.  Still haven't decided.   How's the aftermarket
for the ti?  Anyone done mods to their ti?  Any significant increase in hp?
Anyone got body kits?  I saw the ad of a supercharger for the ti for $4K.  I
doubt its reliability though.  Probably wouldn't work for everyday driving,
huh?  how about chips, intakes and eshaust systems?  It is the power of the
VR6 that keeps me away from placing a deposit for the ti.  Wouldn't it be
just great if one could implant the M3 motor into the light body of the ti?
Heard of anybody who has done it and is capable of performing such
operation?  How much do you think this miracle would  cost?  How about a
used engine?  Anyone read the article in EC with the 3.0 conversion on the
ti?  I missed that issue.  It would be great if any of you could tell me
that story.  Reply soon.  Thanx a lot for the feed back I got for my last
mail.  You guys are being very helpful.  BTW, is there a non-digest version
of this list?

WC