[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Which Zymol for M3

I have a question about zymol products.  I am getting a '96 BMW M3 in
cosmos black.  I have used and love zymol carbon on my BMW 328 red
Convertible and am wondering what would be best to use on the M3.  I
noticed 2 new products at my detail shop...Zymol titanium and coucour.
They said one is good for protecting against tree sap and weren't sure
about the other one.  My BMW dealer is going to put on the first coat
of wax for me, so my question is...what is the best wax for my new car
to give it maximum portection from the elements, animal, vegetable and
mineral?  I am concerned about the water-bourne paint and want to give
it the best protection.  I'm afraid I get fanatical when it comes to
my car.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Bob Sawyer