[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

Re: Thanks everyone for the advice!!

        Thank you everybody for the great advice on how to launder my
sheepskins. I ended up taking them to the local coin-laundry, placed them in
a garment bag, and washed them in a huge, $4.00 washer. I used cold water,
and a small bottle of Woolite. They came out perfect, with almost no
shrinkage. It only took about a day for them to air-dry. I felt especially
happy, since they are the originals purchased with the car in 1983. (Man,
the seats underneath look like new!!). Again all, thank you very much for
the helpful advice!!
Spence
1983 733i
1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham