[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36 M3> Cruise Control

I have not seen this problem posted yet, I'll pass on info when I take the car in
tomorrow.
Cruise control- I have been experiencing all kinds of problems. I took it in once and
dealer could not find problem. It only works about 25% of the time and when it does-off
by itself, ON BY ITSELF(!), up and down in speed, all kinds of fun. I'll wonder why
everyone is passing me, because I'm doing 50 on the interstate. Then I'll wonder why I'M
passing everyone, because I'm going 95! I have actually had to turn the ignition off
while driving to get it to de-activate when the clutch or brake taps do not work.
Demons, I guess.

TIM
'95 M3- No gravel shield, possessed.
'91 Big Blue Bronco gas hawg
'96 Kawasaki ZX7r- Geez, this thing is entirely too fast.
Usual BMW_CCA and National Motorist Assoc. memberships.