[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #1

Brian, I don't see how a headlight (or a fog light for that matter) can be
warranteed against breakage from road (or track) debris.  So, you would
probably have to buy another light.  HOWEVER, I don't recommend buying it
from the dealer.  You can get a much better price for the same light from
other sources.  I bought fog lights for my 92 325I by just going down to a
local european parts shop and nearly cut the delaer's price in half.  Shop
around.

My motto... If it ain't under warrantee, NEVER GO TO THE DEALER!
I mean, someone has to pay for those nice car washes and chocolate crests.
Not me!

           '6_ 6 .)   '-.  (      ) '-. __ . ')   Gerald L. Prater
           (_Y_.)'  ._   )  '._  '. . ,, _..-'    glprater@domain.elided
         _..   _..- _ ,'--' _. ,       San Antonio, Texas, Lonestar State