[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

stock 2002 engine or short block

I am looking for a stock 2002 engine or just a short block.  My engine
in my '72 2002 went up -- blam -- and I am looking for a cheap and
quick replacement.

The engine does not have to be rebuilt, but ideally, I would like a
stock engine that has some life left in it (i.e. can't wiggle the
pistons around like my present block).  The head from my old engine
has been checked and is in great shape, therefore I am willing to
settle for just the block.  I would also settle for an engine out of a
320, provided it is sound and the price reasonable.  If anyone has
anything in their garage that they would be willing to part with ...
please get in touch with me directly.   I am in Washington D.C. and I
am willing to travel (within reason) to pick it up.

TIA

Toby Rodes
Dead '72 2002