[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Repairing 2002

I am very much well into buying a 74 2002. The car though needs
somethings replaced. I would appreciated anyone's help.

First and foremost, the car has a cracked windshield. I would like to
know how much it would cost to get it replaced and where around the
bay area.

The car has a bit of rust on the right door. Could anybody tell me how
to fix it? I could also use some books that talk about fixing rusts.
Luckily, the original paint is still available.

The seats' leathers seems to have been worn out also. What would be the
best way to the leather replaced? Would it be better to get the seats
themselves replaced?

Cheap prices are a very top priority for me. I would really be gratefull
for cheap fix solutions. Ofcourse, there are limits.

thanks.
reply to eumirc@domain.elided
or    to pcc5892@domain.elided