[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Power Box"

                      RE>"Power Box"                               1/10/95

I saw the same ad last night and had similar questions.  My inference of the
ad is that it allows higher fuel pressure at the injectors, and hence for a
given injector "open time" more fuel flow.  This, they imply, gives more
power.  But -- if the air flow is unchanged, i.e. the "charge of air" is
unchanged, more fuel will provide a richer mixture in the cylinder.  Wouldn't
the O2 sensor pick up on this and shorten the injector "open time" to
compensate???