[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The "Power Box"

I have a hard time believing this thing can work:

1)  Increasing the fuel pressure will not have any effect. The
    computer will "see" the extra fuel in the exhaust (via the oxygen
    sensor) and cut back the injector opening times.

2)  In order to actually get more power from the increased fuel, you
    also need to get more air into the engine. How do they go about
    doing that? If they do achieve that then, yes, there
    could be increased power.

Jim C will probably have a lot to say about this...

Amit Raja
83 533i